CBN Graduate Recruitment – www.cbn.gov.ng / Apply Now
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Central Bank of Nigeria will be recruiting graduates for 2017. It is to your concern that we shall update you with latest Central Bank of Nigeria graduate recruitment 2017 details on this page, once it’s out.
Central Bank a national bank that provides financial and banking services for its country’s government and commercial banking system, as well as implementing the government’s monetary policy and issuing currency.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Central Bank of Nigeria Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017?
- Has CBN Started Recruitment for 2017?
- CBN Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- Central Bank of Nigeria 2017 RecruitmentDeadline
- CBN Career Opportunity
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official CBN recruitment portal:
www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.aspor Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment2017 – www.cbn.gov.ng
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy 2017
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – CBN Graduate Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Central Bank of Nigeria Important Notice – CBN Graduate Recruitment 2017
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
CBN Graduate Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply for Central Bank Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).