Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment | How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment – www.faan.gov.ng.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – On this article you may get ultra-modern updates on Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria 2017 recruitment necessities, qualifications, guidelines and different critical updates totally free.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a carrier organization statutorily charged to manage all commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide provider to both passenger and load airways.
FAAN Recruitment has been anticipating in the country until date, i’ve obtained several requests by aspirants on numerous platforms yearning for reputable facts approximately the 2017 FAAN Recruitment form. many candidates were asking us questions like;
- How Can I Applyfor Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 FAAN form?
- Is the FAAN 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FAAN Recruitment start?
- I need FAAN updates, etc.
- Is FAAN Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
- FAAN Application Deadline 2017/2018.
Rumors has been spread that the FAAN Recruitment 2017/2018 is out and ongoing, some even provide smartphone numbers on the way to be referred to as with the aid of the innocent Aspirants to offer the FAAN Recruitment form in exchange for coins or another form of gratification. – “ALL THIS statistics’S ARE fake – BE smart”
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment – www.faan.gov.ng.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all industrial Airports in Nigeria and offer carrier to each passenger and cargo airlines. usually, to create situations for the development inside the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services linked with it.
The organization has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed global Airport in Ikeja, Lagos country.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will soon be recruiting massively into the following positions below:
FAAN Recruitment Opportunities – Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Jobs
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria RecruitmentApplication is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the FAAN Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official FAAN website:
http://www.faannigeria.org/or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the FAAN Recruitment form is out.
FAAN RecruitmentApplication Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment 2016 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2016:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment – Apply Now
Application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Thank you for reading Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | FAAN Recruitment – www.faan.gov.ng please share to your friends and also subscribe to our feed and like our Facebook fans page.