Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Portal 2017– Exam Date Check Here
This is to inform the general public that there was a newspaper publication on May 22, 2017 which announce the Nigeria Immigration Service commencement of recruitment of staffs to fill various job positions to increase work force to help fight crime in the country.
Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
- Location(s): This job is in every state of Nigeria
- Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Government Agencies / Public Sector
- Industry: This is a Federal Government Job
- Application Deadline: The recruitment portal will close on 03 July, 2017
- Job Type: this job is Full time
2017 Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment NIS
- Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 0
- Location: Nigeria
- Cadre: Superintendent
NIS JOB REQUIREMENTS
- MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: The minimum requirement for this job position is not specified
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Please note that qualification is Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES: This is also Not Specified
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR NIS RECRUITMENT:
Academic Requirements For 2017 NIS Application
- You should be aware that all Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- You must have NYSC discharged certificate or Exemption Letter
- Note that all Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- All Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- All Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- All Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- All Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned