Recruitment for Graduates In Leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy Company 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
Leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment for Graduates 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
A leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and recycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of an experienced production professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Manage Production Factory to deliver requisite results.
- Plan and deliver production targets
- Ensure proper maintenance and smooth running of all equipment.
- Develop and implement standards, process and procedures that optimize stewardship, safety, quality and production.
- Ensure that the quality of all products meet required regulatory standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of all production and maintenance systems.
- Ensure adequate measurement arid capture of all inputs, throughputs and outputs.
- Appropriately lead/manage staff, contractors and clients to deliver requisite results.
The successful applicant will be expected to meet the following minimum requirement:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemical, Petrochemical, Production Engineering or any relevant Engineering Discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Ability to lead/manage across functions to deliver requisite results.
- Have adequate Health, Safety and Environmental training and experience.
- Have experience in process plant commissioning and startup.
- Have adequate IT skills
- In addition, a Masters Degree in Business (MBA) will be advantageous.
- At least 7 years post NYSC cognate experience in petroleum refining, petrochemical, petroleum downstream or tube oil plant operations
Note: Only successfully shortlisted candidates be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2017.
Leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy Company Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .