UNN UTME Screening Admission Form 2017/18 Is Out – unnportal.unn.edu.ng
The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) wishes to inform all prospective students who selected the University as their First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above that the Admission screening application form is available now.
UNN UTME Screening Admission How To Apply:
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
The portal for registration closes on Tuesday, July 19th, 2017.